[Ifeffit] As(0) XAS spectrum

Richard Collins richard.collins at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 1 21:57:09 CDT 2020

Dear XAFS community,
I’m writing to see if anyone has an As(0) K-edge XAS spectrum that they would be willing to share with me.  A spectrum obtained at room temperature would be ideal.
Many thanks in advance,
Richard

Dr Richard N Collins
Senior Lecturer
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
UNSW Sydney
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia