[Ifeffit] Postdoctoral position

Anatoly Frenkel anatoly.frenkel at stonybrook.edu
Thu Oct 31 15:20:27 CDT 2019

 Our group has an opening for a postdoctoral position in heterogeneous
catalysis. Expert knowledge of X-ray absorption spectroscopy and in
situ/operando characterization of catalysts are required. The postdoc will
be stationed at Brookhaven National Laboratory. For inquires, please email
me at my Stony Brook University address, with a subject line: Postdoc in
heterogeneous catalysis.

Thank you,
Anatoly Frenkel
Professor
Department of Materials Science and Chemical Engineering
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794, Ph: 631-632-2751
Email:  anatoly.frenkel at stonybrook.edu
<https://mail.bnl.gov/OWA/redir.aspx?C=F6wCGt4adziN6IvpdRQ-rWdgy3Oaoif_x-0ybKTBGBlALcrWeszTCA..&URL=mailto%3ajgchen%40columbia.edu>
http://you.stonybrook.edu/frenkel

Joint Appointment:
Chemistry Department, Brookhaven National Laboratory
Upton, NY 11973. Ph: 631-344-3013. Group: 631-344-3494
Email: frenkel at bnl.gov
https://www.bnl.gov/chemistry/bio/FrenkelAnatoly.asp
Spokesperson, Synchrotron Catalysis Consortium (SCC) at BNL
http://you.stonybrook.edu/scc2