[Ifeffit] software installation

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Oct 11 15:11:21 CDT 2019

By a very long stretch, the most common explanation for problems on
Windows is that your anti-virus software is blocking something that the
software needs.

You might try digging through the AV log files to see if a file
installed with Demeter shows up.  If you are your administrator can
grant an exception, that will likely solve the problem,

Useful reading:
http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/bugs.html