[Ifeffit] about WebAoms

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Nov 20 20:01:36 CST 2019

On 11/20/19 7:49 PM, Park Gyuchul wrote:
> I appreciate for your precious comments. Your suggestion makes my life
> easier!  Is "distance" column is not required information in feff.inp
> format? (please find the part of the feff file attached. This is what I
> got from WebAtoms (typical cif file is used here).

Quoting from
https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/atoms/example.html#the-feff-input-file

"The atom list is printed in the format required by FEFF. The atom list
has two comment columns. The indexed atomic symbol and radial distance
are written by ATOMS for your use when reading feff.inp and are ignored
by FEFF."

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Lead Beamline Scientist, 6BM (BMM)