[Ifeffit] Solved concatenation bug Arrays.pm line 115

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Nov 6 07:22:26 CST 2019

I'm glad you found a solution.

I wish that Athena played better with languages that use unicode text.
I imagine that there are plenty of places where I make -- intentionally
or not -- that kind of assumption about user-supplied text.  So there
are probably other places where Athena might break for the same reason.

The general solution of making a place on your computer that
English/western characters in the folder names is a good way of avoiding
this sort of problem.  Again ... that's a functional solution, but not a
very appropriate one.