[Ifeffit] How to use Larch as function server

ASAKURA, Hiroyuki asakura at moleng.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 13 22:26:28 CDT 2019

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your prompt response.

If I understand correctly, Athena works with Larch by making command strings (Text::Template?) and submitting it to Larch via XML-RPC.
So, it would be the best way, as you suggested.
>       server.larch("grp = read_ascii('/path/to/xas/data')")

I understand you don't plan to expose (all of) "low" functions, too.
I intended to use Larch in loose-coupling (without knowledge of a Larch session status) with my app, so I have to go another way.

Thanks again,

Hiroyuki