[Ifeffit] Cu K edge XANES stds

Simon James s.james at florey.edu.au
Sun Mar 3 17:06:19 CST 2019

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your swift reply. Apologies for the delay in my response but I was dragged in to other matters.

Appreciate the data and ref. Regarding the sanity check I have collected some spatially resolved Cu XANES “maps” of cultured cells and some of the standards I collected during the run are horribly compromised for unclear reasons and I just wanted some clean data to reference while I work on cleaning up (to the degree possible) my standards.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon James PhD
Senior Research Officer
NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellow

Melbourne Dementia Research Centre
University of Melbourne
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health

Web: www.florey.edu.au<http://www.florey.edu.au>