[Ifeffit] Question about parameters of principle components analysis (PCA)

雷思聪 1510405 at tongji.edu.cn
Fri Jan 25 07:28:28 CST 2019

Hello, I see in many publications the indicator values (IND) numbers used to evaluate how many components are included, and SPOIL value used to evaluate quality of target transform in principle components analysis (PCA). However, they are obtained from PCA performed on SIXpack, rather than Athena (version 0.9.26). Hence, I wonder if I can get similar parameters after running of PCA in Athena? If not, how do I evaluate the PCA results?

Thanks for your help!