[Ifeffit] Does anyone have XAS from Cu(I)-GSH and/or Cu(I)-cys

Simon James s.james at florey.edu.au
Sun Feb 24 20:43:25 CST 2019

Hi mailing list,

I am hoping someone can help me sanity check some XAS spectra I recorded. I have [Cu(I)cys], [Cu(I)GSH] spectra (recorded in fluorescence) and would be eternally grateful if anyone is prepared to share any of their data on these or similar compounds? I am really only interested in the edge but more data is always more data.

Happy to discuss offline if preferred.

Happy XAS'ing

Best regards,

Simon

Simon James
Senior Research Officer
NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellow

Melbourne Dementia Research Centre
University of Melbourne
The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health

Office: +61 (3) 9035 6420
Mob: +61 (4) 3811 0982
Web: www.florey.edu.au<http://www.florey.edu.au>
simon.james at florey.edu.au<mailto:simon.james at florey.edu.au>