[Ifeffit] Problems Opening a larch saved athena Project in Athena

Luis Carlos Colocho Hurtarte luis.colocho at wzw.tum.de
Tue Feb 5 09:09:38 CST 2019

Hi all,

I have a some data from CLS, using the plug-in in Athena I could open most of them except a couple. I managed to open the rest using Larch (no Problem there), my interest is solely in saving them as .xmu/csv. Nevertheless when I saved in csv in Larch the axis order is inverted (X1 – Yn and Xn to Y1), also if I save them as an athena Project  through larch and open it in Athena, the program crashes.

Is this some kind of bug? The data plotted in Larch is fine, but the file is corrupted? Anyone experienced something like that passing from larch to Athena?

Kind regards

Luis

--
Luis Carlos Colocho Hurtarte
Lehrstuhl für Bodenkunde (Chair of Soil Science)