[Ifeffit] Download Demeter in Ubuntu 18.04

sri tapaswi sritapaswi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:15:42 CST 2019

Hi all,

      I am using the following link to install Demeter from the source code.
http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/installation.html

      In step-1, when I do "./configure", it gives an error that says
"could not find TERMCAP Libraries : 'make' will fail". Through internet
sources, I found that, I require ncurses5 library because termcap library
is obsolete for my version of Ubuntu i.e. Ubuntu 18.04 and also found that
ncurses5 was already installed in my distribution. In this context, please
guide me on the way forward to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Sri Tapaswi Nori