[Ifeffit] Fwd: 64-bit Demeter not able to use on Windows computer

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 28 08:20:14 CDT 2019

Brittany,

In your first post to the mailing list, you said you could not get the
software to run on "a Windows computer".  That you are looking for a 32
bit installer seems like extremely relevant information.

I no longer have the capacity to build 32 bit versions of the installer,
but I keep links to old versions available on the Demeter website.

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/#old

The most recent version for which a 32 bit installer exists is 0.9.25.
Somewhat dated, but should still be useful.

PS: Please send email to the mailing list
ifeffit at millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov and please do not send email directly
to ifeffit-owner.  Matt and I are the only ones who read mail sent to
ifeffit-owner and we don't guarantee a response to email sent to that
address.