[Ifeffit] Two analysts, one spectrum, similar outcome?

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 14 11:31:24 CDT 2019

Dear Carlo.  Regarding yours of Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:59:18 -0500 (CDT):

The way I like to put it is that EXAFS works best if you already know most of the answer.  You need to have a specific question,
such as 'is there antisite disorder?' or 'Are there edge-sharing octahedra?', or 'Which of three structures does this most resemble?'.

I love the idea of blind analysis comparison.

Sincerely,
    Matthew Marcus