[Ifeffit] Demeter Mac issues

Ying Liu ying.liu at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Apr 29 06:33:39 CDT 2019

Hello Dr. Tomaszewski

My solution to the second problem is
1. search “ *.autosave” file in your computer and delete the autosave file.
2. open $home/.horae/demeter.ini file and change ‘autosave’ = false if this problem keeps showing.

If UI does not response, click your terminal again before going back to UI window.

Hope it helps you with running Athena.

Best wishes
Ying LIU

Final year Ph.D