[Ifeffit] 2019 APS/IIT Summer XAFS School

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Apr 18 12:32:38 CDT 2019

Greetings:

The 2019 APS/IIT Summer XAFS School will be held on the Illinois Tech
Campus from July 7, 2019 to July 12, 2019.  Please see the attached
announcement for details and information on how to apply.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Interim Chair, Department of Chemistry
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org