[Ifeffit] Data Import Bug (Athena 0.9.26)

Beck, Aaron (INE) aaron.beck at kit.edu
Fri Apr 5 08:46:43 CDT 2019

Dear Adam and Mailing List,

I experienced this problem in Athena 0.9.26, only when you import raw data in keV. It seems to me that Athena somehow sets all stepsizes between different points to the largest stepsize you have in your scan – as far as I remember I didn’t have any trouble for scans with only one stepsize. The workaround described by Lucy to convert the raw data into eV (using Excel or any other program) before importing to Athena worked for me as well. Also using an older Athena version (e.g. 0.9.25) worked for me.

Best regards,
Aaron Beck