[Ifeffit] Athena problem

Christopher Patridge patridge at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 18 10:12:58 CDT 2018

Hi Elien,

I might not be correct but are the results you are showing in the 2nd screen shot coming from the combinatorics?  That might be different than “fitting the data” since the combinatorics get those results by using each combination of standard and finding the best fits using those are particular standards.  So across all the combinations, the D standard fits best by using a negative value which I think might be different.  I am not sure but the tick box might not apply to the combinatorics.

Maybe someone else can clarify or correct my interpretation,

Chris

Dr Christopher Patridge
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry