[Ifeffit] Extrating standard deviation value from merged dataset in Athena

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Nov 16 12:24:24 CST 2018

That doesn't get exported by any of the export options.

That's kind of a weird oversight.  I am surprised no one has ever
pointed that out and I am surprised that I never thought to put that
into one of the export files.  It's available and is saved to and
restored from the project file.  Odd oversight ... after all these years....

Sorry for the bad news.