[Ifeffit] Problem building latest demeter on Debian 32bit Stretch

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Mar 30 12:02:47 CDT 2018

Still puzzling.  I sort of understand what you are seeing, but it makes
little sense, isn't consistent with my understanding of how package

Try putting

use Graphics::GnuplotIF;

somewhere near the top of lib/Demeter/Plot/Gnuplot.pm.  Doesn't much
matter where.  After line 57 would be fine.

If that works -- great!  Both of my suggestions do no harm, so I'll just
commit them to github....

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Building 743, Room 114