[Ifeffit] Athena crushes

Vasily Potapkin potapkinv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 09:29:43 CDT 2018

Thank you!

I solved the problem with autosave, but a new one appear.
Each time the Athena lunches I receive the following warning
“Name “Demeter::Templates::S” used only once: possible typo at /opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/Text/Template.pm line 562, <DATA> line 236”
same warning appear for “Demeter::Templates::T,F,DS,D,PT,S”
Acknowledge of the error leads to crush of the Athena

reinstalling of Macports and Demeter didn’t helped

Is someone know what this is about?

Thank you very much in advance!

warm wishes,
Vasily