[Ifeffit] SSRL XAFS Summer School

lee edwards leeedwards74 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 00:56:37 CST 2018

Hi Riti,
I could be very interested in attending. Please keep us informed.

Best regards,
Lee

Mr. Lee Edwards
PhD student within Cardiff Catalysis Institute
School of Chemistry
Cardiff University
Park Place
Cardiff
CF10 3AT

Mr. Lee Edwards
myfyriwr PhD / Sefydliad Catalyddu Caerdydd
Ysgol Cemeg
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Plas-Y-Parc
Caerdydd