[Ifeffit] data after rebinning look worse in k-space than before?

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Jun 27 08:14:05 CDT 2018

Hi Ilya:

We always take data in this mode at APS Sector 10 and I have also find
that the rebinning function is not working satisfactorily at this time.  I
find that for the current version of the software it is better to merge
your data and let IFEFFIT interpolate to the dk=0.05 grid that it uses.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Interim Chair, Department of Chemistry
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org