[Ifeffit] LBNL Postdoctoral Fellow position

Corwin H. Booth chbooth at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 22 17:04:31 CDT 2018

Greetings all! I have just posted for a new Postdoctoral Fellow position
to work with me at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory on projects
within the Actinide Chemistry Group here and in collaboration with
scientists at Los Alamos National Laboratory and Lawrence Livermore
National Laboratory. Most of the work is to perform and analyze XAFS
data, although there will also be work on resonant x-ray emission
spectroscopy and potentially other spectroscopies. The focus will be on
various plutonium-bearing materials, including metals, oxides and
minerals. Please take a look at the official posting and apply if you
are interested and meet the minimum qualifications. Here is the posting:

https://lbl.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/chemist-postdoctoral-fellow-921
<https://lbl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=85262>

Best,

Corwin