[Ifeffit] No shift in XANES absorption peak

Disha Gupta dsha.91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:29:49 CDT 2018

 Dear Dr Carlo

The edges are almost identical. The pre-edge intensity change isn't that
significant I feel. I did the Artemis fittings with the coordination
numbers fixed. Maybe I can try varying the coordination numbers and see if
it gives a different result.
I have attached the images of the pre-edge and main peak.

Thanks and Regards
Disha