[Ifeffit] Demeter on Windows 10 does not work

Kathy Dardenne kathy.dardenne at kit.edu
Fri Jun 8 10:07:56 CDT 2018

Dear Vadim,

I am running  myself Demeter 0.9.26, 64bit under win10 and do not have such
trouble. But your description is similar to the problem occurring with the
previous release of Demeter 0.9.26 pre2 (old path for gnuplot executable in
ini file leading the same effect), did you download the actual version for
Demeter 0.9.26? this later trouble is fixed and Demeter runs smoothly with
win7 and win10.

Kathy