[Ifeffit] window 10

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 11 09:32:36 CDT 2018

One of the values of a mailing list is that past posts are archived and
can be searched.  This particular problem has -- I think -- been
discussed many times in recent months.

https://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg06031.html

You should go to the preferences and make sure the settings for the
feff6 and gnuplot executables are set correctly for your new machine.

I am sorry this continues to be a problem.  I am not with a lot of time
for software development these days.

Also, an email that simply says "the program crashed" is not at all
helpful.  There is no way that you can expect me to understand the
nature of the problem with such an insubstantial bug report.  As I have
asked many times, please consult this page for hints on how to write an
actionable bug report.

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/bugs.html