[Ifeffit] How to use Artemis with feff85L

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jan 12 05:35:50 CST 2018

Yes.  But I am pretty busy these with my new beamline.

"Beamline scientist" is my actual job.  "Software guy" is a side
project.  So the software work gets done when it gets done.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Building 743, Room 114

  Beamline:    https://www.bnl.gov/ps/beamlines/beamline.php?r=6-BM