[Ifeffit] SSRL XAFS Summer School

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:55:17 CST 2018

Hello,
SSRL will host its annual summer school this year during the third week of
August (13th-17th). The focus of the school will on EXAFS hands on data
analysis. In addition, electronic structure determination from the XAS
pre-edge analysis and advanced spectroscopies will be covered. Examples
from a wide range of scientific applications will be covered, including
metals in biology, chemical catalysis, heterogenous catalysis and materials.
I will post more information here, as and when it becomes available
(hopefully soon) and we hope that many of you can attend.
Best Wishes,
-Riti Sarangi