[Ifeffit] Athena (Demeter 0.9.26) does not import all datapoints from ascci file

Kathy Dardenne kathy.dardenne at kit.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:18:41 CST 2018

Hello,

I got a new trouble by importing datafile in Athena (Demeter 0.9.26).

Athena from Demeter version 0.9.26 does not import all points from the
datafile but some of them yielding a very poor resolution especially for the
edge region.

The given file has 275 points and only 143points  are imported (see
derivative after import with Athena(26) and with pymca were all points are
imported).

Importing data using Athena from an older version of Demeter and saving the
file solved my import problem temporary. But there I notice  that a priori
only 202 instead 275 were imported but it was not obvious from the plot
appearance that some points are missing .

I joined some screenshots as well as Athena log file after importing the
data (error message about a file not found but the name in stash is not the
one Athena is looking for..?). I joined both Athena file (Demeter v26 and
Demeter v19 after import of the same asci file) as well as the asci file. I
got the problem of "partial import" with all my datafiles.

Did somebody experienced this trouble too?

Thanks a lot

Kathy Dardenne

Operating system : Windows 7 entreprise - Service pack 1

Programme : Demeter 0.9.26 last release

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)

Institute for nuclear waste disposal (INE)

Dr. Kathy DARDENNE

Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1,

Building 712
76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany

Tel. : +49 721 608-26669
Fax : +49 721 608-23927
E-mail    :  <mailto:kathy.dardenne at kit.edu> dardenne at kit.edu

Internet :  <http://www.kit.edu/> www.ine.kit.edu

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association.