[Ifeffit] larch warning that I don't understand

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 7 12:29:52 CST 2018

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Bruce Ravel <bravel at bnl.gov> wrote:

> Would it be helpful, then, to do something like this in some appropriate
> place?
>
>   import warnings
>   warnings.filterwarnings("ignore",".*No handlers could be found*")

In principle that could work, if pyFAI was raising Warnings.  But I now see
that they are not doing that, but instead using the logging module to
produce to warnings. So we can and should use:

    import logging
    logging.getLogger('pyFAI').setLevel(logging.ERROR)

which we will add.

--Matt

PS: I also asked the nice pyFAI folks at ESRF to please warn less about
missing imports...