[Ifeffit] Artemis having trouble

Sheraz Gul sgul at lbl.gov
Sun Feb 4 11:50:58 CST 2018

Hi Matt,
            Thank you for the suggestions. I have other project files in
the same folder and they open fine. Anyways, I  upgraded to Demeter version
0.9.26 pre 2 and somehow every project file opens fine now. Although, in
the ini file,  I had to correct the paths corresponding to exe files for
gunplot and feff; otherwise, Athena/Artemis will crash before opening.
Best regards,
Sheraz