[Ifeffit] xraylarch on macOS using fink
karl-michael.schindler at web.de
Fri Aug 17 05:50:02 CDT 2018
Maybe some remember that I am working on installing and using xraylarch using fink, a package manager for macOS similar to MacPorts or Homebrew. Today I am happy to announce a major breakthrough: The first successful start of larch_gui.
If anyone is interested in following the progress or even contributing, this is the my github branch of the fink/fink-distribution:
The next steps will be:
- create macOS app-bundles within fink.
- update the dependent python packages to recent versions.
- add optional dependent python packages
- enable and debug tests of xraylarch and dependent python packages
- general debugging and staying up-to-date.
P.S. anyone attending ECOSS in Aarhus?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the Ifeffit