[Ifeffit] Modelling texture in Artemis

Joselaine Cáceres gonzalez joselainecaceres at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:17:04 CDT 2018

Dear all,

I am new in this group so I don't know if this is the right place to ask
about it, but I´d like to know about LCF performed with Athena in XANES
data. I had some difficulties in founding information about errors reported
by the program.
I am working with different techniques and in some cases I have to
calculate uncertainty in results reported. In LCF results reported by
Athena I don't know how to interpret the errors reported between
parenthesis along with each model spectra.
In my reports I carefully define if I am reporting the standard deviation
of the mean, a combined standard uncertainty,etc. depending each case, the
coverage probability, etc. So I need to understand the information Athena
is reporting as errors in LCF.

So grateful if anyone can help me with this issue.
Best regards.
Joselaine Cáceres