[Ifeffit] SSRL EXAFS School- Application Open!

lee edwards leeedwards74 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:20:29 CDT 2018

Hi Riti,

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll apply asap.

Best regards,
Lee

Mr. Lee Edwards
PhD student within Cardiff Catalysis Institute
School of Chemistry
Cardiff University
Park Place
Cardiff
CF10 3AT

Mr. Lee Edwards
myfyriwr PhD / Sefydliad Catalyddu Caerdydd
Ysgol Cemeg
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Plas-Y-Parc
Caerdydd