[Ifeffit] Directory path in Larch

Imad Ahmed imad.ahmed at earth.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 09:36:32 CDT 2018

Hi Matt,

I have a question about the working directory of Larch. So, as I run Larch from command line (OS=Unix), the default WD is the .larch/modules and that in anaconda, in which case running a Larch script means that I have to provide its full path.
I wonder if there is a way to change the WD into the current project folder? Running *.lar is not a problem but is a rather less convenient. However, directing Larch to project directory seems important so that to avoid typing full path of data files within the *.lar script.

ps. feffrunner.py allows flexible subfolder path but it assumes that the *.inp is located in that same folder. It would be helpful if the path of the *.inp can be allowed to vary, this would help organising project files into subfolders.

Best wishes,
Imad