[Ifeffit] install for mac error

Luke Higgins pmljrh at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 12:47:31 CDT 2018

Hi All,

I see this error too. This is a bit of a bodge job, but if you replace:

/opt/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.26/Text/Template.pm

With the attached template.pm from p5.24, it seems to work fine. I’d just rename the old Template.pm in the same directory, rather than deleting it – since another program may end up needing the most recent one.

Cheers,

Luke