[Ifeffit] install for mac error

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Apr 3 12:39:07 CDT 2018

On 04/03/2018 12:52 PM, Matt Newville wrote:

> I see the same problem with athena from demeter 0.9.25. I think the
> warnings about "Demeter::Templates::F" and so forth are meant to be
> warnings only -- I think they may not be related to the crash of
> athena.   For me, hephaestus gives the same sort of warnings, but runs fine.

Those are only warnings and should not be related to whatever is causing
Athena to crash.

I am confused why those warnings get reported.  I am using the same
version of perl as Chris (5.26), so presumably the same version of
Text::Template.  I don't see those warnings and don't understand why
they would show up on a different system.

That said, I can think of a couple ways to suppress those warnings, but
it is something someone would have to volunteer to test for me.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Building 743, Room 114

  Beamline:    https://www.bnl.gov/ps/beamlines/beamline.php?r=6-BM