[Ifeffit] Athena: Data cannot be imported by using plugin PFBL12C

Robert Gordon ragordon at alumni.sfu.ca
Tue Nov 14 17:42:09 CST 2017

Hi Yuri,

You are probably running into the memory limit. This has been discussed
a number of times
on this mailing list, e.g.:

https://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg03931.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg05673.html

Bruce's answer in the 2nd link provides some suggestions.

Note, if I delete 1500 rows or so from your fail file, I am able to
import it.
This seems to be similar to the success.dat file which also appears to
be truncated.

Using a column labelled '20' as Io seems to work

-R.