[Ifeffit] Help--save k(q) data in larger k range

Tao Ma taoma at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 25 16:41:03 CDT 2017

Hi,

I was trying to save my data in k(q). I set the k-range for fourier transform, and r-range for the inverse fourier transform, and was able to see the resultant k(q) figure in whatever k-range I want. But when I hit “save in k(q)”, in the generated file I could only get the data in a k-range of 0-8. Is there a way to get the data in a larger k-rang, e.g., 0-15? Thanks!

Regards,
Tao
Tao Ma, Dr, Postdoctoral fellow,
Gates Catalysis Group,
Dept. Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, University of California, Davis