[Ifeffit] Need FEFF9 for Z> 95: how to use in Demeter?

Bone, Sharon Elizabeth shbone at lanl.gov
Mon May 1 11:13:07 CDT 2017

Hello,

I have a problem with demeter that I am hoping to get some help with:

My understanding is that the current version of demeter does not support versions of FEFF greater than 6. Usually this isn’t a problem for me, but I recently started working with elements with Z > 95 and FEFF6 can’t handle these elements.

I recently tried to download an old version of demeter (ixafs through http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/Downloads), but the link was no longer valid.

Is there a way to access an old version?

I’d far prefer to use the new vesion of demeter. Is there any chance that the capability to run higher versions of FEFF will be incorporated soon?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Sharon