[Ifeffit] Multiple data set fit limit

Victor Streltsov vstreltsov at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Mar 24 23:37:28 CDT 2017

Bruce,
Thank you for your reply and suggestions.

1. In regard to the suggestion 1, my real problem (refinement) has 3 data sets and the model is rather complex with 55 paths. For some reasons,  Artemis (when project generated under Windows and is opened under Linux) remembers previous 3 data sets (replaced with the new ones) and generated 330 paths (6 x 55paths) instead of 165. I thought that there is a  limit in the amount of paths? To test that I have generated a large number of copies of the data with simpler model (FeS2). When the number of path was well over 300 (more than 16 data sets), I encountered the problem reported.

2. I have tried to run Larch, that started Larch server and then run Artemis. I don't see any indication that the Artemis uses Larch. How to make Artemis to use Larch instead of Ifeffit?

Thanks again,

Victor