[Ifeffit] Apply for SSRL EXAFS Summer School June 19-23

Ritimukta Sarangi ritimukta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:34:02 CDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

The application page for the Summer School at SSRL  is up!
http://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/conferences/workshops/exafs2017/index.html <http://www-ssrl.slac.stanford.edu/conferences/workshops/exafs2017/index.html>

Please read through the text to understand the two-step process for coming to the school (application, followed by invitation to register). Although, we would love to accommodate everyone, we have personnel and beamline constraints that limit how many participants we can host. Please register by 10th April.

Thank you for your patience and all the emails (I might not have replied to everyone) about the school. I hope to see you at SSRL :-)

Best Wishes,
Riti Sarangi