[Ifeffit] Multiple data set fit limit

Victor Streltsov vstreltsov at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Mar 9 04:15:13 CST 2017

Artemis gives me message “ -- falling back to Ifeffit”.
I assume it runs Ifeffit which does exactly what Bruce described:
3 data set refined to completion with sensible refined parameter, however,
R-factor for 3rd data set is 1.0000 (overall R for 3 data set is huge too) and after-fit plot for 3rd data set is missing, only experimental one shown. I am using latest versions of programs.

Victor