[Ifeffit] Nearest neighbor statistics in a random alloy

Anatoly Frenkel anatoly.frenkel at stonybrook.edu
Fri Jun 23 08:57:43 CDT 2017

... and if the random alloy is a nanoparticle, the equations are modified
(they will be the same as in Qingying's email in the bulk alloy limit and
if the NPs are sufficiently large).
See here, Eq. (11), for more details:

Chem. Soc. Reviews *41*, 8163-8178 (2012)
<https://you.stonybrook.edu/frenkel/files/2016/10/Bimetallics-CSR-19p1ya2.pdf>

Anatoly