[Ifeffit] working at the lanthanide K-edges: question about amplitude reduction factors

Bone, Sharon Elizabeth shbone at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 28 16:43:05 CDT 2017

Hello-

I recently collected some Nd K-edge EXAFS at APS (~43 KeV). I've started fitting the data and am looking for S02 values in the literature to compare to my own (especially since my fitted S02 values- to two Nd reference materials for which I know coordination numbers- are outside of the typical range of 0.7 - 1), but I haven't found any reported. Has anyone worked at the lanthanide K-edges? Could you point me to a reference for S02?

Thanks!

Sharon