[Ifeffit] Artemis Crashing

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 20 22:41:37 CDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

I think this is the same question as was asked last week.  The best
approach is to remove the autosave and stash files in ".horae" in you home
directory.  You need to go into this hidden folder from a Terminal --
Finder won't see it (that I know of, anyway).  You might just kill the
whole ".horae" folder, or you could carefully remove the artemis autosave
files and folders.

--Matt