[Ifeffit] XAFS Tutorial

Wei Ding pmwd at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 08:40:17 CDT 2017

Daniel,

I found the lectures run by Bruce to be very helpful in getting to grips with using both Athena and Artemis, as they contain both thorough explanations as well as recordings of the screens - so that you may see what to expect.

http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Beamlines/Spectroscopy/Techniques/XAS.html

Happy fitting,

Wei