[Ifeffit] XAFS Tutorial

Daniel Austin Sheffield Uni daaustin1 at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 07:12:53 CDT 2017

Hello,

I am currently trying to learn how to use the software through the tutorials on the User Manuals. For Athena I tried to download the practice fe.060 data from Github but the data won’t download. I have asked my supervisor and he can’t download it either. Can anyone suggest how i can successfully download it? I realise i may be missing something obvious. Alternatively, if someone has the practice file data already downloaded could they send it to me?

Thanks you,

Daniel