[Ifeffit] GNU plot crashes

mfehse marcus.fehse at univ-montp2.fr
Tue Jan 31 10:48:36 CST 2017

Thanks for the reply

Sorry I cant really offer a recipe because, as far as I can see there is
none. Gnu plot crashes sometimes when I want to plot data but I can not
identify any dependency on number of data sets, range, parameter plotted
or any thing.

I run Demeter 0.9.26, using Ifeffit 1.2.11d  on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

searching on the web has only let me to this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18537418/wxpython-crashes-with-segmentation-fault

but it didnt offer a solution

so if you are familiar with this problem I would appreciate any tips if
not thanks anyway

marcus