[Ifeffit] error when fitting in Artemis

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Fri Jan 6 16:32:45 CST 2017

Hi Robert and Bruce,

Thank you for your replies and, Robert, for providing a work-around. I too
apologize for taking so long to respond. I was hoping to investigate the
problem a bit further as to provide a more actionable bug report before
responding to Robert, but in light of Bruce's message that no longer seems
as necessary. I also do not see a "phase.bin" file on my computer, and I do
see "0_Warning.txt". I will try to figure out when, in the history of the
file, it became damaged and report back to the list if that information
will help others prevent the problem or indicates a fix.

Thanks again,
George